Stay fit this summer and come back to fall season ready!
Summer 2018 Membership Options
We have two membership options for college students this summer: Collegiate Summer Fitness Only Membership (3 months for $65) and Collegiate Summer Fitness + Rowing Membership (3 months for $150). These memberships are valid for 3 months from your date of registration, or until September 30th, whichever comes first. If you are an alum of our PRC Junior Team, please contact email@example.com to receive the appropriate discount code.
Both programs are available for registration HERE. Once you have created an account and completed registration, please come visit us in our main office during office hours (weekdays from 9 am – 4 pm) to present your Student ID, turn in required paperwork (Liability Waiver and Float Test), and receive a parking sticker, door code, and facility tour.
Although the fitness room is open to you 24/7 with either of these memberships, we are offering an Open Gym for College Rowers suggested workout window from 12pm-3pm each day to make finding a workout buddy easy! This is a completely informal and unstructured time, just a suggested time slot to aim for if you are interested in meeting peers to workout or row with.
For collegiate rowers and coxswains or college-aged athletes who want to stay involved with rowing but don’t want to row at a college/university, we offer four options to get on the water.
- Independent Rowing: if you register for the Age-reduced Membership, you can row Club 1x, 2x and 2- when it works for your schedule. All athletes in a PRC Club boat must be members of the PRC.
- Join one of our Competitive Sweep Teams. We have 3 Competitive Sweep-Focused Teams at the PRC: PRC Women’s Team, PRC Men’s Team, and Mixed Masters Team. These teams row year-round and are excited to welcome college-aged rowers who want to stay in touch with rowing throughout the year outside of college. You can register online for one of our Competitive Teams when you sign up for your summer membership. If you have questions about which team to join, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRC Women’s Competitive Sweep Team: M-W-F, 5-6:45am
- PRC Men’s Competitive Sweep Team: T, Th 5-6:45am and Sat 6-7:45am
- PRC Competitive Mixed Masters Team: M, W 6:30-8pm and Sat 8-9:45am
- Adult Instructional Sculling Classes: If you are looking to improve your technical proficiency in small boats, we offer small group instructional classes in sculling or private lessons. You can register online for one of our adult instructional sculling classes when you sign up for your summer membership.
- Private Lessons: If you are interested in private lessons in the 1x, 2x, 2-, 4+ or 4x, contact Member Services at email@example.com for rates and coach availability. From mid-May-June 25, private lessons can be scheduled anytime after 8:15am Monday-Friday and 9:30am on Saturdays and Sundays. From June 26-August 5, private lessons can be scheduled anytime after 10:30am Monday-Friday and 9:30am on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you have questions about Membership or our Programs, please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.